Tuesday 9 July 2013

Summer Ready Feet

Hi!

Finally it feels like summer has come to Blighty! That means summery clothes, sandals & flip flops.
Today I decided to sit out in the garden and give myself a mani-pedi. I'm going to share with you what I did to get my tootsies feeling tip top and summer ready!


1. Remove all traces of old polish

2. Trim and shape nails & cuticles

3. Buff away hard skin using something like the Scholl Express Pedi

4. Rinse feet-you'll know why!

5. Pick a polish!

Use a base coat, I'm using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails-because I love it! Once dry follow with your colour, mine is Barry M-Prickly Pear no.322 and allow to dry. Then follow with your top coat which is my Miss Sporty base and top coat. Once all dry....

6. Moisturise! You don't have to use a special foot cream to get moisture into your tootsie toes, I'm using Dove's Indulgent Nourishment Hand Cream.

7. Put your sandals on ;P

Express Pedi £39.99 from Superdrug, I got mine on offer for £29.99

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint £3.99

Toes all done & in my summer wedges by George.

To keep feet feeling lovely all summer long I suggest moisturising them before bed and buffing your hard skin once a week.

Have a lovely day!

Jeni x


No comments:

Post a Comment