Tuesday 6 August 2013

B.Naked-Lightly Hydrating Foundation

Hello again!

Today I bring to you my thoughts on B.'s Naked Foundation £8.99 now £5.99 from Superdrug.

I've been using this foundation on off now for about 5 months. I was after a light coverage foundation and this is very light coverage. It comes in a glass bottle with a plastic pump that you have to be a bit weary of. If your not too careful you'll end up with foundation on the floor. The pump is a bit stiff -  well on my one it is - and as you push it sort of shoots out! So keep your hand tilted and close to the pump when pumping some product on to the back of your hand.
It has a quite a strong perfumy scent that you may or may not like - reminds me of talc and something else.
The colour I have is number 020 Rose Ivory which is the palest shade I believe, it actually matches pretty well with my skin tone. 
Evidence of its shooting capability, and yes it did end up on the floor.

Looking incredibly pale on my tanned hand, but...

...it blends in pretty well, but does lighten the skin slightly.

This does blend in quite well and lightly covers any redness and pimples, however if you have flaking or dry patches this foundation will highlight that, so keep that in mind when applying this. I tend to avoid putting lots of product on any flaking skin and just use the residue that is left on my fingers or foundation brush to hide the imperfection.
Its consistency is very light and watery.So if your after something a little more concealing I wouldn't suggest this. Its great in hot weather because of its light consistency and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or heavy.
For me I find it works best with finger tip application, as it can look a bit streaky with the use of a brush. I haven't used a beauty blender or sponge applicator with this but I'm sure that would work well with the patting/rolling motion. 
I do really like this foundation and will continue to use it. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, skin feels able to breath and does feel hydrated. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, I don't very often go back to the same foundations, I love trying out new products and it takes me so long to actually finish up a bottle, I'm talking up to a year! That by the time I'm finished with it I'm ready to move on!

Thanks for reading!

Jeni x

1 comment:

  1. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web satta matka and kalyan matka and indian matka..

    ReplyDelete