Wednesday 4 September 2013

Summer Favourite's 2013

Aloha!
Today its Summer Favourite's!

I have whittled down my fave's to just a few beauty products and thrown in a few extra non-beauty related things.

Hope you enjoy!

Do you like my suns? ^^

So from left to right:
Garnier Body-Summer Body | Batiste Dry Shampoo-Tropical | Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo-for dry hair | Natural Collection-Vanilla Body Spray | MUA Power Pout-Irreplaceable | Skin79-Super BB mini | Natural Collection Cream Blush-Rosy Pink | Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm | Natural Pearl Bead Bracelet

Garnier Summer Body 400ml £3.56 currently at Superdrug: In Light Sun-Kissed. Such a good gradual tanner. Smells of Apricot and tans gradually to a light natural looking tan - Just make sure you wash your hands after you apply!

Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical Flavour 400ml £4.99: This is the best dry shampoo I have used! You do get a white cast but with some scalp massage and a brush all is good, it works amazing and I love this tropical scent!

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 500ml £5.99: I absolutely love how this smells! Lathers up really well leave my hair soft and feeling clean!

Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray 150ml £2 only at Boots: Smells so nice leave's skin with a subtle scent of vanilla or clothes for that matter!

MUA Power Pout in Irreplaceable £3.00 at Superdrug: This has been my go to lip colour all summer long and I'm still loving the peppermint scent!

Skin79 BB mini bought as a set from ebay: If you follow my post you'll know I bought a gift set of Skin79 BB creams to try out and my review will follow soon (still using them up!) But I loved this! Such a natural colour and finish!

Natural Collection Cream Blush in Rosy Pink 9ml £1.99 only at Boots: Again if you follow my post you would have seen my post on the Natural Collection range and how much I love this blush it has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since I bought this little bargain!

Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm 7.5g £2.69: Love it! I always have chapped lips wish I knew why and this stuff is amazing with it. Has a scent that I can only describe as menthol and has a slight tingle on the lips but works wonders! My favourite lip balm.

Natural Pearl Bead Bracelet: This was a gift from my Dad from when he went on holiday to the South of France and I house sat for him looking after he's nutty doggies. I've loved it since I've had it :)

Mixed Bag Favourites


Adorkable by Sarra Manning | Lana Del Rey-Born to Die | Working Stiff by Rachel Caine | 2 Weeks Notice by Rachel Cain | Imagine Dragons-Night Visions | Taylor Swift-Red | Blogilates with Cassey Ho

The other's are self explanatory but just a quick chat about Blogilates.
Earlier this summer I decided now was the time to get in shape, I found Cassey on youtube by watching Bubzbeauty. Cassey Ho is incredible! She is so motivating, sunny and just plain awesome!
All her videos you can do in the comfort of your own home, with little to no equipment. She offers monthly workout calenders (for free!) food plans & recipes!

I've always been the sort of person who starts working out for a few months then looses interest then stops. But thanks to the insane motivation Cassey offers I just couldn't not stop! My body is slowly changing from a skinny frame with wobbly thighs (yup that's where all my fat ends up!) to little Miss Muscle! But not in that scary she muscle way! haha

So if you want to get in shape but don't want to join a gym check out Blogilates! I garentee you'll be glad you did!


http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates

http://www.blogilates.com/

So hope you liked my summer favourites

:)

enjoy your day

Jeni x

No comments:

Post a Comment