Monday 9 September 2013

The Common White Girl TAG!

Hello World :)
I was tagged by the lovely Vanya from The Beauty Blog to do
"The Common White Girl Tag"

So here it is!

1| Favorite Starbucks drink?  
I keep it simple with a Cappacino or a Mocha

2| How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends! Anywhere between 20 - 40 mins [if I do my hair]

3| How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
On a daily basis - Zero! - I don't photograph well!

4| How many IG followers and pics do you have? 
If IG is instagram, again Zero! I don't have an iphone!

5| Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
I do say OMG, but never LOL - If I LOL I do tend to actually Laugh Out Loud!

6| Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 
All the time!

7| Are you racist? 
I wouldn't say I was!

8| How many tweets do you have? 
Zero! haha no Twitter for me!

9| Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? 
Tumblr 

10| What do you spend most of your time doing? 
Working!

11| Who are your favorite youtubers?
bebexo, bubzbeauty, blogilates, CHIQBELLE, Evelina & iheartmakeup92

12| How often do you do your nails?
once a week maybe

13| Are you a shopaholic? 
yes 

14| How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
LOADS! haha "Sooo fetch!"

15| Do you own a lot of clothes?
Yes and No! 

16| Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Only if I am proud of what I have cooked, or excited about what I am eating!

17| Do you wear makeup everyday? 
Yes I look about 12 if I don't

18| What are your average grades in school? 
I left school 7 years ago! But mostly C's & D's with the odd A thrown in for my Art & Japanese classes!
(wasn't much of an academic)

19| How do you usually style your hair?
Mostly loose, If not it'll be in some form of a braid

20| Do you always look presentable? 
I would say so! 

So there we have it! My very first tag! I would like to tag any and all to do this!
Hope you had fun and maybe learned a bit more about me!

Jeni x 

No comments:

Post a Comment