Thursday 20 March 2014

Package from Korea #3 | Un-Boxing

So you may or may not know that I have an interest in the Korean/Asian beauty market. The products are always so nicely packaged and so much more exciting to use, for me anyway. Plus you can't get them where I live, unless some one knows of where I can get them UK South-East?! But part of the joy and excitement comes from buying online and waiting for it to arrive! I missed this one yesterday so went to pick it up today from the post office and thought I would do an un-boxing post. But I'm not going all the way (you'll see what I mean), I'll save that for the future reviews!

So we have 2 boxes all wrapped in bubbly-wrap...so excite!

So here we have the Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream, Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule, Tony Moly I'm Real Lemon Brightening Lotion (sample), Tony Moly I'm Real Tea Tree Sebum & Pore Lotion (sample) & Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream (sample). Not to forget the thank you card!

I got my cream and ampoule as a deal on ebay for £18.04 so that's £9.02 each which is a bargain if it can deliver what I've read!

One of the biggest perks with buying Korean is that you always get some samples thrown in to give a try, I have a growing pile to try out!

And yes you did read me right. These two products contain snail filtrate or snail slime. Now to most people the idea of putting a product on their face that contains 92% snail filtrate is kind of disgusting, but to the curious beauty-blogger its exciting. And no I haven't gone mad! I've read and watched reviews that all say how A-mazing snail filtrate is for the skin (great for spots, scars anti-aging, wrinkles). I even heard on the radio a while back there is a new spa treatment hitting the UK that involves putting snails on your face (not garden snails though) and letting them have a crawl around! Don't believe me? Just click HERE!

I'm not going to go in to too much product detail, I'll save that for the reviews! But I'm so excited to try these out and see if they work for me! Mizon also do a Snail Repair BB cream that is on my to buy list and a facial wash too. 

Hope I've piqued your interest! 

Jeni x

Other Korean Beauty Posts:










No comments:

Post a Comment