Wednesday 23 April 2014

First Impressions | Sample Rimmel BB Cream Matte


I'm getting bit of a Sample collection so I thought it high time I actually start using them! So I'm going to do a little series of first impressions. 


I got my little sample in my Company magazine last month.



Information 

Brand | Rimmel London
Product | BB Cream Matte 9-in-1
Shade | Light
Price | £6.99
Will I Purchase | No


First off its very thick and creamy and glides on really nicely. It gives good coverage but the colour on me is a bit more orangey than I'm used to. The downside to this product is that it only comes in 2 shades light and medium.

It claims that it is a 9-in-1 product:
 1| Minimises the appearance of pores
 2| Evens skin tone
 3| Mattifies
 4| Controls shine all day
 5| Smoothes
 6| Soothes
 7| Conceals dark circles
 8| Helps prevent blemishes
 9| Gives all day coverage 

For me this only does about 2 of these things. It does minimise the appearance of my pores and has concealed my dark circles a little bit. My skin tone looks a little bit better. I can't say whether it helps to prevent blemishes or soothes. It doesn't mattify my skin at all or controls shine. Because of the lack of mattifing the coverage doesn't last all day.

In this picture it does look really nice and matte. I have some left in the sample sachet so I'll continue to give it ago and see how I get on.

Have you ever used this BB cream before? 
What are your opinions on it?
I'd love to know!

Have a great day!

Jen x



No comments:

Post a Comment