Friday 6 March 2015

Review | L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correction Day Moisturiser


Today's the second instalment of my L'Oreal Skin Perfection review(s). Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the Correction Day Moisturiser.

Information

Brand | L'Oreal Paris
Product | Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser
Size | 50ml
Price | £14.99 (but I paid £9.99 on offer)
Purchased from | Boots
Made in | Germany
Would I re-purchase | No

Ingredients |

AQUA / WATER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CETYL, ALCOHOL, SILICA, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TALC, PTFE, POLYETHYLENE, EPERUA FALCATA BARK EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL, GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PALMITIC ACID, ADENOSINE, POLOXAMER 338 AMMONIUM, POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM, POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LENS ESCULENTA SEED EXTRACT / LENTIL SEED EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 16035 / RED 40, CI 17200 / RED 33, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE


'In your 20's and 30's your skin is still young but not always perfect.
Stress, fatigue and an unbalanced lifestyle can affect skin quality causing irregularities to appear: imperfections, enlarged pores and an uneven skin texture.
New Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser helps transform the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected.Pores look virtually undetectable, tone looks more even, skin texture feels silky-soft.The silky-smooth cream locks in moisture for up to 24 hours of hydration.'



The moisturiser itself comes in a pretty hefty glass tub with the same ombre effect glass colouring as the serum and a metallic pink screw top lid. The product is tinted a pale pink colour with a soft perfumey fragrance and has a relatively thick consistency. It absorbs nicely into the skin leaving it with the same cool feeling as the Skin Perfection Serum, skins left soft and smooth to the touch. Although it has a thicker consistency it doesn't feel heavey on the skin or greasy, and has an ever so slight mattifying effect, which doesn't last overly long. 
Hydration wise this leaves my skin feeling pretty happy all day long and I haven't found it to really add to my oily skin problems.
I feel like in using this and the serum has helped reduce the appearance of my pores, and makes a nice makeup base. 
Although I've had good results with both products I won't be re-purchasing them. Now I'm over my traumatic rebellion from my no-poo experiment, I feel I want to re-discover more natural products again. I feel like I've been bit of a yo-yo in my skincare/haircare interest and morals for the last god know's how long, so I do appologise for the mental whiplash! But I do hope you've enjoyed the review and stay tuned for my next post!

Jeni xo

No comments:

Post a Comment