Thursday 16 April 2015

A P R I L F A V O U R I T E S




Its been a long ol' time since I've done a favourites post, and its something I should really start doing more of! So today I wanted to share with you the handful of beauty I've been loving and using tirelessly.

  • Sukin Cream Cleanser £8.15 from H O L L A N D & B A R R E T T
  • Skin79 BB Super+ £9.40 from E B A Y (I can't seem to find it anymore? And when I can its well overpriced!)
  • Hugo Boss Jour Pour Femme £38.50 from B O O T S
  • Miaflora Argan Oil £14.99 from H O L L A N D & B A R R E T T (I'm sure I paid £11.99 for it)
  • Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Ole Flamingo £8.99 from B O O T S
So starting with the cream cleanser, can I just say how much I love this! It smells divine and works like a treat! I don't want to give too much away as I will be doing a full review on this but I LOVE IT!
The Skin79 BB cream has been a firm favourite for a while and again I have a review coming up, but its so easy to use the colour matches so perfectly I don't even have to think about it, just smooth it on and away I go!
Jour Pour Femme, ah how I adore you! This was a gift for either a birthday or christmas I can't recall, and it is honestly the most perfect spring/summer scent. Its light and fresh and clean. Something I would definitely recommend and buy again!
My Miaflor argan oil is something I've been using for both hair and skin. I was using it both morning and night as a moisturiser but I have just bought a new organic/natural moisturiser so have now kept to using this just at night and on my hair. Its very nourishing and protecting for both skin and hair a total must!
And finally, one of my most favourite lip colours in the world! Ole Flamingo is a bright, vibrant pink shade with red undertones. I only need apply one coat all day. It stays on through food, drink and more food. It dries to a nice matte finish and doesn't hardly rub. I really want to buy some more but I'm holding back till I get me some boots points! But if your after long wearing beautiful matte lippies check these out for sure!

I hope you have enjoyed my April Favourites!
Let me know what are yours?

Jeni xo

No comments:

Post a Comment