Wednesday 15 July 2015

D I Y | Apple Cider Vinegar & Tea Tree Toner

I've experimented with a lot of DIY beauty treatments over the years and this toner is one of my faves!
Its very easy to make and if you already have the ingredients it doesn't cost a penny!

Here's what you will need:

+ a bottle to keep your toner in, I like this one by KILNER
+ Apple Cider Vinegar (aka cider vinegar) you can get this from any supermarket
+ Tea Tree Oil I used this ONE
additionally
+ Rosemary Oil
+ Argan Oil


This was originally inspired by an old BUBZBEAUTY video. Each time I've made it I have changed and adapted it for what works best for me. I 100% recommend getting one of these kilner bottles it keeps the toner fresh till the last drop!
What I love about it is that its 100% natural and works so well. Since I've settled on this formulation my skin has been getting better and better. I still get the occasional mini break out that consists if maybe 4 or 5 tiny spots and I've been going out more and more with only a sweep of blusher or bronzer on my cheeks for colour (no foundation!!!).

Now I'll quickly share why I've picked each ingredient.

Apple Cider Vinegar | helps to prevent acne, stimulates circulation and if your unlucky to get a little sun burnt, helps with that too!

Tea Tree Oil | like acv it helps to treat acne and has natural antibacterial properties

Argan Oil | its liquid gold! Adds a kick of hydration to the formula and helps to soften the skin

Rosemary Oil | contains a wide variety of nutrients such as iron, calcium, vitamins and antioxidants and is also a natural astringent (smells amaze too!)


Jeni xo


No comments:

Post a Comment