Wednesday 7 October 2015

Review | Tangle Teezer





As my hair has got longer, its become more of a nightmarish tangle, so I thought I'd try out the Tangle Teezer well known for its kick arse knot fighting abilities.
The Tangle Teezer has fast become an iconic hair tool, with its bright colours and funky design.
I picked my teezer up from Boots for £10.99 and is the original design. It has 2 different lengths of soft, bendy plastic bristles, long and short in an alternating pattern and fits comfortably in the palm of my hand.

I have to say I was skeptical about whether this would work well, and after using it for a few months I can safely say its pretty good!

I wanted to do a comparison test to show how good the teezer really is. I don't normally brush my hair from root to tip when its wet but it was the best way to show how it works.

Before



Using a wide tooth comb I brush from the top of my head and immediately get stuck, so gently start again, then get stuck again and then again. Not so groovy.

After (just the right side)

 The tangle teezer is so smooth and took me 2 seconds to go through the left side of my hair



One of the down sides I must admit is is that fluff gets stuck in the bristles very easily. I took this picture a few hours later after my hair had dried and all the fluff from my jumper ended up in my brush! Its also not as smooth when I brush my hair dry, it can get stuck in some of the stubborn knots and take a few tries to work through. But all in all its a good brush and I would definitely would recommend it :)

Jeni xo



No comments:

Post a Comment